Home Support Equipment
What is Home Equipment Insurance?
Your home may have been adapted to suit your specific needs, and equipment installed to assist with your day to day living. As you rely on this equipment to preserve your independence it is vital to protect it against breakdown or damage
With this in mind we have developed policies to cover the equipment installed within your home giving you protection and the ability, should there be a problem, to get things working again as soon as possible. Our policies cover damage to the equipment following an accident, fire or flood as well as theft. We also cover mechanical and electrical breakdown including parts, labour and call out.
Our standard policies cover the following equipment, however if you have equipment not listed here please call us an we’ll ensure you get a tailored quote.
- Riser chair
- Adjustable bed
- Stair lift (straight or curved)
- Bath lift
- Damage including accidental, fire and flood
- The theft of your equipment
- Mechanical and electrical breakdown*
- Parts, labour and callout
- Any user of the equipment
* Breakdown cover only available on equipment under 5 years old
Get a Quote
1. Lowest price guarantee
2. Friendly UK based staff only a phone call away
3. No charge for policy changes
4. Quick and easy claims service
5. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
Your Quote for Home Equipment Insurance
We want you to know exactly how our service works and why we need your registration details. Please state that you have read and agreed to these terms before you send your message.
Please confirm that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions
Please select a payment method
|Repair of your Equipment following mechanical/electrical breakdown|
|Damage including accidental, fire and flood|
|Theft of your home equipment|
|Any callout charges to carry out the repairs|
|All parts and labour required for the repairs|
|No policy excess|
|Policy not available for equipment over 5 years old|
For full details please see our Policy Documentation